Fertility Information Day in Dublin
More than 30 couples attended Institut Marquès’ Fertility Information Day: ‘How to get pregnant from A to Z’. . The event took place at Beacon Court, a modern medical services space where Institut Marquès is located, very accessible from Dublin city centre
More than 30 couples attended Institut Marquès’ Fertility Information Day: ‘How to get pregnant from A to Z’. The event took place at the Beacon Hotel (Sandyford | Dublin 18) at Beacon Court, a modern medical services space where Institut Marquès is located, very accessible from Dublin city centre.
The goal of the day was to help future patients, providing them with the necessary information about all available treatments and answering all burning questions on fertility issues. Therefore, specialists in Assisted Reproduction, together with embryologists presented the treatment options available for both male and female patients to overcome their fertility problems and the latest scientific breakthroughs that maximise the chances of having a healthy baby. Moreover, all attendees got the chance to book a first consultation with one of Institut Marquès’ assisted reproduction specialists free of charge.
During the event, fertility experts introduced the clinic’s wide range of available first class fertility treatments:
- Own IVF and egg / sperm donation. In the case of a sperm donation, you can choose between using an anonymous or a non-anonymous sperm donor. All the treatment can be carried out in Ireland, with no need to travel (Remote Egg Donation).
- Personal selection of the donors: the centre has its own sperm and egg bank. They find the best donor for each case.
- Creators of a pioneer Embryo Adoption programme, the broadest worldwide.
- PGD: Institut Marquès offers the most modern techniques for genetic analysis in order to choose the best embryo.
- Specialists in male sterility.
- Recurrent miscarriages, endometriosis and oncofertility units.
- Specialised in special hardship cases.
- Developers of a unique system (Embryomobile) that allows patients to monitor the evolution of their embryos in the incubator (Embryoscope) from home.
- Oocyte cryopreservation to preserve fertility.
Furthermore, Institut Marquès introduced its “Musical-IVF”, a world pioneering innovation project to improve fertilisation by implementing music in all embryo incubators. Thanks to music, they have increased the fertilisation rate in IVF by 5%.